Smart IPTV is an IPTV player that allows you to stream live and non-live TV channels, movies and videos on demand. This application does not include any channels and the customer has to add the channel list as m3u file or streaming URL. The smart IPTV player is available for Android devices, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick and MAG. There is no dedicated application available for Windows PC. But you can still install Smart IPTV on Windows by following the steps below.
As there is a dedicated application available for Windows PC, you need to install it using an Android emulator.
1. Install Bluestacks (Android emulator) on your PC.
2. Open any browser and go to the URL “https://bit.ly/2JlrBqM”.
3. The Smart IPTV application will start downloading.
4. Once downloaded, go to the download page and right click on the Smart IPTV APK file.
5. Click “Open with” and choose “Bluestacks”.
6. The application will be installed on Bluestacks.
7. Now open the Bluestacks application.
8. You will find the Smart IPTV application on the homepage of the bluestacks application.
9. Open the application and note the MAC address that is displayed on your application.
10. Now open https://siptv.app/mylist/ on your browser.
11. Enter the MAC address, add the m3u playlist and click on “Send”.
12. Refresh the application to find the available channels on your Smart IPTV application.
These are the necessary steps to install Smart IPTV on a Windows PC.
By installing the Smart IPTV application on a Windows PC, you can watch your favorite TV channels both live and recorded. You can easily add an M3U playlist via the Smart IPTV website. Smart IPTV also allows you to add playlists using streaming URLs. The website also allows you to delete playlists using your MAC address.